Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Family photos...in 22 degrees

Why is it that every time we take family photos it's below freezing? Maybe that should be my goal for the year, no more winter photos! Especially since my home is so "Summer", you'd think I would have thought that thru earlier in my life.

This year I wanted to really expand my photography skills and do our own. I figured worse case scenario was that I try to do them and they bomb so I hire someone anyways.

I didn't have to go scrambling for a photographer, as luck would have it, because they turned out great! With the help of the boys we got every shot I was hoping to get. Jake took all the couple photos, Tyler did the setting for a few of the family photos as well as the "push the button and run man".














0 comments: