The day after Christmas found us driving to Utah. We decided to go by way of Nebraska and Wyoming because there would essentially be less mountains. What we didn't plan on was a 17 hour drive turning into a 24 1/2 hour drive. We felt what -10 feels like in Nebraska and across the Utah border at 1am we felt how warm 18 could feel in comparison. After the scariest drive of our lives we made it to my parent's house at about 2:00am and promptly crashed.
We got to see my brother and his family on their way back to Kansas, the kids played in snow. I took some yoga at the South Valley Lifetime(which made me really sad that I didn't live there anymore)and had a great family visit.
My parents have a new puppy, Annie who is the fluffiest, cutest, wildest little thing I've ever seen! She was the star of the trip and left us really wishing we had(and grateful we didn't have) a puppy.
I thought this would be a nice time to take a couple photos of my parents so I've included those as well.
Monday, December 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment