Tonight for Family Home Evening the boys and I made and decorated Pumpkin sugar cookies. This also doubled as a birthday treat for grandpa!
Jake was into the 3-D frosting effect as shown. That glob there was about 1 inch high. Yummy!
I just love watching little hands try to pick up individual sprinkles and place them on cookies. Like every one has a certain place to be.
Tyler was mister speedy froster tonight. Hence the fast knife on the left of the picture!
Tyler wanted his cookies to be Halloween sneaky, so he hid the sprinkles, so as to provide a surprise for the eater!



3 comments:
Awesome cookies, boys! Those photos are so cute, Kelly. What a great family home evening activity and gift for grandpa, nothing can be better.
I love the way kids think! What a fun activity.
What are you guys doing for Halloween?
We should have a dinner or something in the next little while. I need Kelly-talk and to give some little boys hugs!
We will probably go trick or treating with my brother's family in my parent's neighborhood. What are you guys doing?
And we definatly need a dinner! When works for you guys?
Post a Comment