11 Years old is a lot louder than 10. I know this because I had the glorious opportunity to haul 3 11 year old boys to Lenexa (35 minutes away) for Tyler's 11th birthday party. You wouldn't think 3 kids could really make that much noise but they can rival the old-fashioned steam engines for ear splitting-sound-barrier-breaking experiences.
Tyler wanted to go to Lifetime and rock climb with his buddies and we decided it would be fun to go to Spin Pizza before hand for dinner, cake, and gelato. It was really fun hanging out with these kids and it was a chance to get to know his friends a little more. They are a great group of kids, we feel so lucky that Ty has found friends that he likes and we like so much.
Rock climbing was fun, I would like to bring them back sometime when the outdoor pool is open so we can get more of the energy out before the drive home ;)




0 comments:
Post a Comment