Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Scout camp, dance camp, and Legoland

I had no idea the amount of dirt that could hitch hike it's way home with one kid after only 2 days in the wilderness. Agh. These photos don't even do the dirt justice! After camp this year Tyler had finished his requirement to earn his webelos badge, he's pretty excited! 

 Jake had an amazing year learning from a professional break dancer that happened to also be military and living near us. He learned a ton and execute moves I had no idea were possible! This is him after his last performance.
 I am that mom that pulls her kids out of school for Legoland. It was Jake's birthday and I just felt like doing something fun. So I let them go to school then I went up and surprised them by pulling them out of school for a Legoland trip. They were thrilled to say the least! We had so much fun, totally worth it!

0 comments: