Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Furry love of my life

Meet Chloe

Chloe is the furry little kitten that has wiggled her way in to our hearts. We were not planning on getting a kitten until we moved out of Jim's house but Brian called me one fine Saturday and let me know that he and the kids were holding kittens in front of the PX. (A walmart type store for military folk). I rushed right over and found my family holding the craziest, meowey-est kittens ever. I was game to give them a snuggle so I picked one up and thought they were cute but not quite what I wanted. Then I saw a little kitty in a different cage, lying just like she is in that top photo and it was love at first sight. 



As you can see, the feeling was mutual. This sweet little girl loves every member of the family, which is a huge difference between her and Abby ( our old cat that abandoned us and tore a hole in Jake's cheek). Chloe is hilarious, she is playful and funny. At night she is all snuggles and love, preferring to sleep either on a black blankey at the end of my bed or with one of the boys. If anyone at any time is lying down for any reason, she is all about naptime.

Probably my favorite weird cat quirk is that Chloe will do just about anything for a hair rubber band to play with but the love of her life is any puffball that has sparkles in it. She will carry them around, pounce on them, stare at the stove when they get stuck under neath it until Tyler comes and pulls them out with a hanger.

To say I love my cat is an understatement. She rocks.

0 comments: