It's a little late in coming, but I've finally gotten around to posting my life again!! After all, who can resist the first day of school pictures?
Jake started Kindergarden this year, he was so excited!! Although a little bummed when he found out he won't eat lunch at school until next year.
There he was, off on his own. He didn't have any seperation problems. I think he learned that from brother, who didn't even want me to walk him to his door. (I snuck behind him, just to make sure he made it). I did really well right about to halfway thru the parking lot, then the gates opened and I couldn't make it to my car fast enough. Although I know every other mom is doing the same thing, I'm not a crier, so this was tres embarrasing!
The next day, just so you all know, I woke up, sent the kids to school and smiled my whole way to Eggs in the City with my darling husband for our first "kids at school date".







2 comments:
I can't believe both your little boys are in school! Has that much time gone by? I remember you telling me at my reception that you were pregnant! That's great that they were excited and not nervous for school! Well adjusted kids! And hooray for updating your blog!!!
Thank you, Kel, for paving the way...I might need you to come hold me the first day I send Hailey off to school!! :)
Post a Comment