This last week I was lucky enough to go to Washington for my 10 year reunion! I had a blast! I stayed with Grandpa Joe, who was very patient with my late hours and made the best breakfast I've had in a long while. I was able to see so many friends and visit so many special places, I will be smiling over these memories for a long time to come!
Above is Katie, my longest-term friend, we had a blast together. This is Kristen, and we had some good laughs and good times catching up on all we've been thru the last 10.
Here is Brianna, Me and Tiffany. I was able to drive into Seattle the day before the reunion and have lunch with Brianna. I was also able to have breakfast with Tiffany the monday after the reunion. It was so nice to see her new baby, Blake.
This is Matt, me, looking a little more than tired and Kristen. I think the best part of the reunion was everyone falling back into our old jokes and friendships, it was as if the 10 years were just a week or two.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
My 10 YEAR Reunion!!
All in all, the reunion was a blast! I was really terrible about taking pictures, so there weren't much, I"m waiting for someone else to stick theirs up and I'll add them.
Posted by Kelly at 5:37 PM
Labels: Kelly's trip, reunion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How fun. I remember Katie was telling me it was coming up. Hard to believe that ours will be next year! You look great-hope you had a good time back here in WA. Is it still home for you?
It is more than home! We miss it so bad. It was a blast! Doesn't it just sneak up on you? I was a little suprised when I got the evite. I really didn't think I was that old!!!
Post a Comment