You may look at this and wonder, why the stairs? Well, when Brian and I visited Disneyland in our newlywed stage, we took a picture of us by these stairs, we wanted one with the kids to show how much our family has grown.
This was the beginning of the Haunted Mansion, Jake was a little concerned when the "spooky" voice started talking, we convinced him it was like being in a scooby doo movie, then he was okay!
This is post splash on splash mountain. Notice the look on Jake's face, we saw this a lot over the 2 days we were there. Usually after a big, scary, thrilling ride was over.
This is mom and Tyler post splash, Tyler is smiling, but not happy! He did NOT like getting wet, and definatly did not have the giddy, happy look Jake displayed after each big ride. Tyler was very firm, he would ride everything once, but he would not be joining anyone on the thrilling rides twice.
I just thought this was cute. Tyler was not happy to go on the winnie the pooh ride, he said it was for babies, but he certainly didn't mind climbing on the "baby" honey pots!
Friday, April 18, 2008
The First of Many Disneyland pictures!
Posted by Kelly at 4:36 PM
Labels: Disneyland, vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Fun Fun! I can't believe you've already left and returned! Keep the pics rollin'! We'll have to hear all about it when I don't feel like a jackhammer is taking up residence inside my head.
Wonderfoul picture.
http://buscandotextos.blogspot.com/
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!! I especially love the one of mommy with the boys riding in Dumbo and the photos of Tyler fighting Darth Maul.
Add more please!
Post a Comment