So it has finally happened! We got new couches yesterday! After a merry chase to all the furniture stores in the valley, we found just the right ones...on KSL. From the comfort of our own home. To think I spent so much on gas driving to all the different stores, looking for "the ones" makes me sick. Not to mention questioning my sanity! Whatever it takes I suppose! I'm so glad to have them, and they are the perfect shade of green for my living room. Not to mention, they look just great with my wild yellow pillows!
And since I saved so much on the couches, I'm ordering a new dining set tomorrow. So alls well that ends well! We will be so glad to have kitchen chairs that don't creak like you've gained 20 lbs. (Not that we haven't all gained that kind of weight, it just isn't very nice of the chairs to advertise it!)
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I have to say I'm jealous. I want your table, except the black and dark wood version. It would be lovely to have real dining room chairs (not just folding chairs). Oh, think of the dinner you'll make in celebration!
Well, I guess you'll just have to come up and eat the celebration dinner.
Post a Comment